Sunday, April 20, 2008

Special Day

Photobucket

Bryn asked me if she could go running with me the next time that I went. So, has I was getting ready on thursday she reminded me that she still wanted to go. Now keep in mind this is our little girl that needs to be carried everywhere and has adopted the line "I'm tired" I told her that it will be a long time and she insisted taht she will not whine and run the whole time...and she did. We went 2 miles I am quite proud of her she is growing up. I think she thought it was cool to be able to run with her ipod.

Bryn also had a her special date with dad. She decided to go to the movie and see Nim's Island (loved it) and came home with a sucker bouquet.

1 comment:

Angie Monson said...

I have a feeling that Chloe is going to be a lot like Bryn. Go Bryn, I can't even run 2 miles right now. I have better things to do, like eat ice cream and watch Desperate Housewives.