Friday, May 23, 2008

Little Graduate

Another year gone by and I have older children. I can't stand the thought of my little ones entering kindergarten because then it's one less buddy to go with me to the store. But...Elyse is so excited to turn 5 and I guess I will let it happen.
So, the program was cute Elyse had a speaking part her own solo and she read us a book about Best Friends.

Photobucket

I think it was tough for the teacher to have 3 Bishops in the class. I wonder how it will be next year?

Photobucket

The other 3 kids (besides the bishop heard) in the class are Cozette, Carson, & Milton.

Photobucket

My teacher Miss S (Southworth) "I miss her already," says Elyse.

Photobucket

...And one of the things Elyse wants to be is a Rockstar when she grows up "Just like Hanna Montanna"

Photobucket

Look it's a picture of me!!!!!!

No comments: