Friday, June 22, 2012

Summer starts out with a BANG!

With many parties the first week...staying up late...starting soccer practice already and making a pretty cool zip line in the backyard...oh, and I can't forget about night games. 

May goes by WAY to fast because of all the activities and what nots that it makes summer creep right up on me then it makes me unprepared for summer and it seems to stay this way the whole summer.
And for some reason I've been really onry. I don't want to be the source of entertainment and since it creeps up on me I don't have ideas of things for them to do. Its been this way for about 3 weeks. I haven't been able get any of my own stuff done like paying bills, editing or clean.
I need to find some way to just sit down, relax and have fun!!!!!! I mean how many summers do I get with my kids before Gabe is off on a mission. And by the way I am now a mom of a teenager...talk about time creeping up on me. His Birthday does that to me every year.

No comments: