Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas

I love Christmas and I'd say it's pretty safe to say that the kids love it as well. I love the hype and anticipation of waiting for Christmas mourning to see what will be under the tree. I love to see all the smiles from ripping open the presents and moving onto the next  And then once all the presents are open its time to play! The house is just a plain mess for hours, that's about how long I can handle the mess, and then we get ready and head of to Nanna's and Grandpa's house for breakfast/lunch.

And, we had a white Christmas!

I have to add as the Christmas season started on the 1st of December we went to a nativity scene and I loved it. I cried because the spirit was so strong, I think it was the singing that got me. I love Silent Night. 


















No comments: