Thursday, September 21, 2006

Okay, so I have been trying to upload some pictures but I am having the hardest time. I have had a bad day today I think I just wanted to be upset (the weather didn't help with that either its been raining for awhile now and I want it to stop). I went to the store to get some things that we ran out of and on the way home I needed an oreo shake (that should make me happy-right) and to top it off I ate it after 7:00. It sure was yummy though! I am going to try to upload some pictures of Gabe's soccer game. I've challenged myself to take sport shots since I 'm not coaching and I'm sitting on the sidelines. I think I have a bad lense (I' not really sure how I can convince Greg to get a new one). I'm not getting the pictures that I want. Well, it looks like I can't get it to work I hope I have better luck next time.

No comments: