Friday, September 15, 2006

So, the reason we went to China was for Greg's work. He needed to find a clothing manufactorer for Special Ops. Paintball. We visited many factories and I think there will be one that will work for them. We probably only did one thing that was touristy (if that's a word) and that was shopping. That was fun and CHEAP! Well, I finally got the taste of being out of the country and I definetly enjoyed it but I love America. If we had to I could live there for maybe a year or two but not forever.

Lots of people and a sea of building and homes.


Driving was CRAZY but I still felt safe. There were a couple of times that we would stop on the highway because the driver didn't know for sure where to go. A couple of times we would be on the right side and he would cut across 4 lanes of traffic and make a left hand turn and then cut 4 more lanes of traffic off to make a U turn. CRAZY!

This was my first time being out of the country and it was definately an experience I wont forget. I only have a few pictures to show for the experience because we where in a lot of poor areas and I was always warned not to take out my camera for they don't care what they do to be able to get it. This is a picture that shows some of their transportation that they may have. We saw many different types of things stacked on their bikes.

Okay, so this is my first time posting on our blog that we have had for over a year now. This is a picture that I took in Hong Kong. Greg and I went for a week without kids. Wow! that was quite a challenge to get all that the children taken care off and making sure that they felt comfortable while we were gone. All in all I think they had a good time while we were gone. Thanks everyone for making it possible for us to be able to go.

No comments: