Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Halloween Party


Just look at all this talent. We tried to fit all of them in a shot. Not bad eh!




From this


To this







If it wasn't for Grandpa and Nana's party I wouldn't carve pumpkin's with the kids...I know I'm a Halloween Scrooge. These pumpkin's are homegrown fresh picked from Grandpa's garden. I think the first year he grew them he had over 75 pumpkins. He fine tuned that for the next year and now it's a perfect crop except for the little one I carved with Isaac I couldn't get a knife thru it.
Fun stuff! Thanks for hosting and having the party and making us dinner we look forward to it every year.


And just a few costumes. It's all I could get to pose for me. It's like they would rather be at the party than trying to remember it with photos.

3 comments:

Carin Davis said...

Master carvers!!! You put ours to shame!

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

Love the "from this" picture! That pumpkin cracks me up! I think it could officially be called "Pooping Pumpkin". :)

Robyn said...

You guys always have so much fun! What fun pumpkins!