Saturday, November 05, 2011

Funeral

Spent the day with Grandpa Lewis. His sweet wife has passed and has meet up with her eternal companion. Grandpa was having a tough day. I'm not really sure what was going on in his mind, he's a pretty quiet guy. He feared to participate in giving the prayer for he didn't want to get emotional. When he said that, it made me cry.
Isabella was a sweet lady. They had been married for 20 years they both met up when they had lost their eternal companions pretty close together. They dated and soon got married in the Hawaii temple for time. They both enjoyed traveling together on cruises they even went to New York. They also spent a lot of time serving in the temple together. Gonna miss her and I hope Grandpa keeps going...for my selfish reasons. I love to have him here.

No comments: