Saturday, November 20, 2010

a lot on my mind

This is my journal its my way of remembering. I don't scrapbook anymore and the journaling just didn't happen and now I have combined both. On a daily basis I think about a blog post as I have recognized my surroundings more and want to document it all but sometimes I just don't have the time.
So, some random thoughts I have had in the last few weeks.

I got in the Tahoe the other day, just after driving Greg's car for a few days, and found my radio stationed on talk radio...I smiled thinking Greg will find his stationed on 99.5 or something like that. I use it for music not learning...though some of the topics are interesting to listen to.

Up next on this mind of mine. I constantly feel overwhelmed, stressed, happy, thankful and grateful and its all been a little much. I'm not sure what to do. I miss having my old house but enjoy the new beginning that we are going thru. Honestly, we have had so much fun together since we have moved here. I wouldn't want to trade that. I also don't seem to have time for anything lately. It seems there is always a list of to do's. Beckam needs constant attention but with the attention I give him it does take me away from the worldly stuff and I get to enjoy playing with the baby...cuz, he will grow up fast. I also wanna lose weight and wish I was better with my diet. I have a tooth that still needs to be fixed. I've been getting migraines the last few days. Ugh!!! Just be happy right...K so I have been saying that to myself daily. It hasn't worked!
And the lesson for today was to serve. Serving someone will take this all away...he he!
I hope to find some way to serve to get grounded its a little bit of chaos and I hope to find out what will work. Take a deep breathe! Awe!

1 comment:

Kellie-n-Sterling said...

Just want you to know that your not alone on the have no time for anything... And the diet thing... Ugh... Really??? Why does it have to be so hard? Why can't we all just not have weight problems??? Money and kids are enough to worry about! Also... Right now, you are serving! Your family! Just wait til your baby is older to worry about so much! You are a heck of a woman and mom!