Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving

I had a challenge this week to photograph a dessert. It was fun to think about it and what I wanted and show. In the midst of all of our conversations going on I heard Mary say where is the plate the lasted the fire so, I thought I would photograph it with the yummiest dessert that everyone eats on thanksgiving day...pumpkin pie!

What a beautiful day. It was fun to watch everyone get together to feast on all the food that was prepared by everyone. It was so GOOD and so many things to be thankful for.

Time to pull out the games and a puzzle.

1 comment:

Nat said...

I just LOVE reading your blog and of course seeing the amazing photos you take... I'm jealous!! I need lessons from you Jess! :) You have some fun traditions for not only everyday/Sunday life, but holidays as well!! Puzzles have been our Christmas tradition!... so much fun, but can also drive you crazy! I sure MISS you guys!! If we don't get around, Please Please share our love with the fam and grandpa!!... Oh how I miss dear grandpa Lewis!! Enjoy your holidays hon! Love you!! xoxo