Wednesday, March 16, 2011

New Life


A tsunami wave crashes over a street in Miyako City, Iwate Prefecture, in northeastern Japan on March 11.Published March 15, 2011

My thoughts have been with Japan lately. I wake up thinking about them and go to sleep with them on my mind. I've watched a video that shows the massive destruction hit by Tsunami and all I can think of is what would I do. I don't know. I would hope that my brain wouldn't panic and that I would think straight. Most of thoughts go to. I don't have enough arms for all my kids to keep them close to me.
I truly hope that they can find some peace amidst all the pain that they have suffered lately and still are for a quit some time.

Which brings me to this photo with all that have died in the tragedy new life begins.

No comments: