Sunday, February 19, 2012

Bits

Bits of randomness in the month of February. 
Futsal games...Gabe loves them and has made a few goals and assists. 
Indoor games for Greg. 
Beckam got out of his bed at nap time. I could here some destruction going on but thought 'he couldn't get out of bed' well, he did and had a lot of fun!
Grades came home. Gabe didn't like 'em so much. He crumpled them up and handed it to me this way or maybe he thru them at me can't remember but funny!
We are stir crazy around here and need to get out. So Beckam and I went to the park, it lasted 30 minutes until he started coughing so hard he almost threw up. 
Oh yeah, I finally took a photo of the girls laptop persuasive essay. 
Gabe has a girl crushing on him. He received quiet a few love notes a treats. He paid back once he found out who it was. He now has a little crush. I think its helped him be more confident in himself.
The photo of Elly and Isaac titled 'so sleepy' meaning once their heads hit their pillows they were out...very rare in this house. 
Beckam at work. I swear all the houses that we live have a water problem...sick of it. 




Futsal
 GOAL!!!!!
Tough Game!

  

Grades

Tornado

Gettin' out to explore.

Persuasive Essay

Crushing

Sleepy time 

 Beckam at work.

No comments: