Thursday, February 23, 2012

Today Isaac is 6.

He has been looking forward to this day for so long. It seemed like forever to be 6.

We planned a Star Wars Birthday Party.
I hear it all starts with the invitations... to set up all the excitement. 
And with a little help from Gabe and his friends it was a success.

 

 



Some of the things we love about Isaac.
He's my best buddy.
He loves to play video games and has discovered Lego Star Wars.
For his birthday he got Lego Indiana Jones, Pirates of the Caribbean and Batman...he's in video game heaven. he just can't get enough play time.
He's says the most random things like:
I don't like computers because my teacher has a fat butt.
A pickle for a weirdo.
I hate soccer because that boy runs on his toes.

He also has a girlfriend in his class. Her name is Katelyn. I think I need to meet this little Katelyn. She sounds cute!

 
For food we had Yoda Soda (sprite with sherbet) Light Sabers (pretzels with fruit roll ups wrapped around them) and then had Padowan Pizza's









For food we had Yoda Soda (sprite with sherbet) Light Sabers (pretzels with fruit rollups wrapped around them) and then had Padowan Pizza's




And then can't forget the yummy cake

 

 And now some photos of our little Jedi trainer.



























No comments: