Sunday, November 01, 2009

The Knife

I came home from the store with a pocket knife for my 3 year old. WHAT AM I THINKING!

Let me preface a little here by saying that I was finding Isaac with some sort of a knife either it was a stake knife a box cutter from Dad's tools or one of Gabe's knifes. Maybe I can control is knife stealing by getting him one. Ummmm, not sure if that's gonna work. So back to me buying a knife for him.

It made me sick to my stomach. Dad had to fix it before he could play with it...and by that I mean he had to dull it. Just think if he feel on it...well, you get the idea. But I'm thinking how many times do kids play with sticks...that's a possibility too. It's funny how it has actually come in handy a few times that I've needed something sharp and Isaac will say "I can help, I have some scissors in my pocket knife."

This is the knife he specifically wanted.

***Isaac no longer carries the knife anymore...just for my sanity.

No comments: