Sunday, May 09, 2010

Mother's Day

What a BEAUTIFUL Day!!!!!!

I really look forward to mother's day. It's the day I get those handmaid gifts from the kids and Greg too. I actually asked Greg for a weed whacker. I know that Mary got one on her mother's day and didn't like it very much (it was a gift for Loren and he was optimizing I'm sure) but I really would like to have all that long grass on the sides trimmed. I like to mow the lawn so why not get a gift that we really need but with the finances that we are in it will have to be for next year.

My gifts were presented to me after church all nicely laid out on the counter in the kitchen. There were so many hand made cards and flowers that it covered the counter. I really joy in ready all of them it gives me a BIG smile and warms my heart for having such sweet wonderful children.

The rest of the day was spent with my mother who made us a spectacular dinner...ummmm so yummy. And then we went to Nana's for a piano recital and some delicious desert.

A beautiful day it was.

No comments: