Thursday, April 21, 2011

Beckam

Well, he moves too much so I just might consider this as his one year photos.

This little guy makes everyone so happy. He brings a lot of JOY to our home.
A little bit of what Beckam likes:
He loves to play with his siblings, its tough when they go to school because he just doesn't know what to do with himself. It can be tough for me because he will not play with his toys he has to BE with someone. I do have to say I love it but sometimes I've got to get some work done. 
He likes his binki and bottle.
He sleeps now...thru the whole night and naps!
He's noisy...squeaks like an Eagle.
Doesn't sit still.
Will give momma some kisses but not very many and only if its funny.
I try to steal snuggles but it only lasts for a minute.
What its like to be almost ONE!















No comments: