Sunday, April 03, 2011

Conference Weekend

This was much needed. For the first time I have been looking forward to here what is going to be said. I think in the past I just know its going to be conference weekend and its just something I do kind of like going to church. I just do it. I am so grateful to have been edified this weekend.

Just a few shots from the weekend.


Look I'm Optimus Prime. He comes to me while I'm watching Conference...quickly I grab my camera and take a shot.
Wow what an edifying weekend. I am so blessed and I can't wait to make some of the changes I have been inspired to do.


The moment its sunny and warm the swim suits are on and the sprinkler is under the tramp.

Oh man, I can't even express to you how much I love this photo.
Its a sister moment. I didn't have a sister.


Its April Fools Day...no, I didn't pull any pranks. I didn't even think about it.

Party night with the kids minus Gabe but adding some friends. Isn't that how it goes though?!
We set up the projector pulled out the blankets popped some popcorn and had a fun relaxing Friday night.

No comments: