Sunday, June 06, 2010

Blah blah blah

Okay here it is. I am BORED! I have not done a thing the last week and have felt great physically but mentally I'm going insane. I think I have prepartum depression because of the lack of things I can do. I know blah blah blah. So, yesterday I decided I was going to clean the house and yes, it hurt then I moved outside and attempted some weeding....ummm, I paid for it later. I literally could not walk the rest of the night. And right now as I type this I am sitting on a pillow to soften the chair. It's called SI Joint Disfunction and my hip on the right is sperated from the joint and then it causes inflamation in it and it KILLS me. I got this from my first pregnancy and have had ever since. My doc just told me it's arthritis. YEAH! I'm happy that it does go away slightly after I have the babies. And extremely happy that I am still able to excersize and play soccer. We will see how it is when I am older. I just pray for know that I can still move. So, blah blah blah. I am done whinning and will move on.

Photo of me at 30 weeks.

1 comment:

kelly said...

yahoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so proud of you! your family just keeps getting cuter and "cooler" (thats what my kids call gabes pictures!). did you go to boulder to do the houses? i want to hear about it.... miss you! why do our husbands see each other more than us?!