Saturday, December 26, 2009

A little basement flood

Greg asked, "what I would like to have done from the honeydo list?" music to my ears.
So, he made a run to Home Depot to get the supplies and while on that run I found the basement flooding...SUPER amounts of fun.
Yep, we got to clean the basement today from a flood of water from the bathroom. Can I say annoying. Well, there went the actual finishing of the project from the honeydo list instead it was added too.
But around 9:00 p.m. I hear the the saw and Greg working...he is checking of that honeydo list. Man he is the BEST!

4 comments:

Steve & Julie said...

Ahhh, I am very sorry for you. I hope there wasn't too much damage.

Jess said...

Thanks but I kinda wish there was more damage to the carpet...thinkin' replacement.

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

Man does that ever stink! Somedays I despise the unexpected unpleasantries!

Greg is the best! I can't believe he still did the original "honey do". What a nice hubby!

The Ensign's said...

Wow! Your husbands askes you what he could do on your honeydo list? We gotta talk!